My first 'Blog' how exciting. I can feel the thrill running through my veins as I type. This is due to my good friend Sarah who i have known for a along time and still some how we manage to get along. Do people actually read these Sarah? or is it more a close friend thing and a online qq page. Oh well we shall see how things go. 7:00pm and I'm home bored yet slightly content as so far i have had a good start to the holidays with a mix of fun, dancing seeing friends and all of a sudden a shit load of regret pretty good start anyway. A open house on the coming weekend should be exciting and scary at the same time. Enough of this 'teen life style bs' i am rather boring when it comes down to it. Nothing that intresting to say for my self at all. I have my little issues and feelings and what not but they are all very ordinary and common. Who in this world is 100% happy and content because i would like to meet you and either learn your secret or kill you. You see right there i tried to be something i am not. Why? so maybe people would think oh woah this kids dangerous or what a nut mayeb even an attempt at being funny, killing the happy ha.. he cant be happy anymore. As i was saying no i wouldnt. I cant fight to save my life and i the effort it would all take is too much. enough for now i am off to add Sarah so maybe she can read this out of her own bordem and pretend to give a dam! =) see right there again i am acting like im something im not zz oh wells happy blogging my fellow bloggers?
hello darling
ReplyDeletehow very exciting that you got a blog. And to answer your question: no, no one reads these. But i will read urs :-)
yaaay i have a blog buddee
xoxo
love sahsah
as for the "thrill" running through you veins... you must be doing sumthing I'm not
ReplyDeleteOh im not sure it was exciting as it was my first blog ever! :)
ReplyDeleteu should get myspace. its liek this but with music xD